Extension cables designed for vehicle integration on mobility antennas. This product is flame retardant and therefore safe for use in transportation applications such as buses, trains, trams and other motor vehicles. This cable is made by Poynting, the OEM Manufacturer for Airstreams 2018-2019 line of Peplink/Cellular mobile routers. Manufacturers do not currently make a 5-in-1 extension cable that will work with 4x4 MIMO cellular and 1x GPS other than the 7-in-1 cables which are much more expensive. MobileMustHave.com has bundled the necessary adapters with this cable to convert the WIFI leads from this cable to Cellular Leads to create a a 4X4 MIMO Cellular extension cable that includes a 5th GPS lead.
This cable bundle is designed to work with 5-in-1 antenna that are 4X4 MIMO cell with 1XGPS.
It includes the SMA Male to RP-SMA Female Gold Adapter Pair which is needed to convert the wifi leads to cellular leads.
- Capacitance: 83.3pF/m
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Wire Shield Coverage: 88%
- Minimum Bend Radius: 12.7mm Input Impedance 50 Ohm (nominal)
- Cable loss: 0.25dB/m @ 450 MHz 0.35dB/m @900 MHz 0.53dB/m @ 2000 MHz 0.6dB/m @2500 MHz
- Product Dimensions (L x W x D): 3m (+/- 5% x 4.95mm
- Weight .7669 kg
- Conductor diameter: 0.95mm
- Inner conductor diameter: 2.96mm
- Outer conductor diameter: 3.54mm
- Jacket diameter: 4.95mm
- Connector: 5 x SMA (f), 5x SMA (m)