Our 2019 best selling budget friendly mobile router and 2-in-1 mobile roof antenna bundled together for no hassle internet access for those looking for a serious upgrade to using cellular mobile hotspots. This bundle is an excellent fit for those who want a blend of exceptional functionality and value when hitting the road. The Peplink Pepwave Max BR1 Mini LTE-Advanced Cellular & WiFi Router offers advanced features and rock-solid reliability. Pairing the Pepwave Mini with our Poynting 2-in-1 Roof antenna provides you with a central internet command center capable of using Cellular Internet from all of the major carriers. This translates to one of our most reliable and trouble-free internet solutions for those who don't want to spend time fussing with their connections.
The Pepwave Mini will broadcast a private wifi network in and around your RV that only you and your family will have access to while also broadcasting a guest network for those you wish to provide internet access to. With Dual sim card slots you can load your Pepwave Mini with Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint or International SIM cards and switch between carriers at a tap of a button using the easy to use iOS or Android applications which are included with your purchase. What's more, the bundle includes GPS functionality allowing you to securely track and monitor your RV via the secure cloud Incontrol Portal and included GPS antenna. Setup and installation assistance and training is available as well. Our team of experts will pre-program your device with the settings of your choosing then provide you a live web-based training to review how everything works and answer any questions.
The Basics/How it Works
The Peplink Mini Bundle is a complete mobile internet solution for travelers who are looking to use Cellular data as their primary mode of staying connected. The Mini has two sim slots allowing you to load this router with multiple sim cards from multiple carriers allowing you to select which sim/carrier is in use by the modem. The signal from your cellular connection is then re-broadcasted wirelessly inside your coach or travel trailer using the units high powered 802.11b/g/n WiFi antenna. You get powerful 2ghz (long-range) wireless connectivity while also getting wired ethernet ports for your most demanding devices like VOIP phones or desktop computer/workstations.
The units highly customizable web interface supports a variety of advanced routing features and will satisfy the needs of power users while being extremely easy to use for the nontechnical as well. The unit accepts 12v inputs (bare wire screw-down terminals) or you can use the included AC adapter for 110v installation.
What's In the Box?
- Pepwave Max Br1 Mini CAT-6 LTE-Advanced Mobile Router, Router AC Power Supply, & Stubby 2db Gain Antennas for Portable Use. Additional Router Specifications
- Poynting 2-in-1 Roof Mountable Antenna with down or rear cable exit options and 6.8FT of included cable for installation flexibility. Antenna includes 2xCellular 5+db gain antennas for optimal cellular reception on the roof. Magnetic mount options are also available as well as a 3 meter cable extension option above. Additional Antenna Specifications
- Fused DC Power Cable allowing you to hook up the bundle directly to 12v power without the need for an inverter or shore power
Campground Wifi (WiFI as WAN)
Are you considering a bundle that allows you to also pickup campground wifi access? While the Max Mini can do this with an optional license, the bundled roof antenna is not optimized for picking up campground or marina wifi. If you are interested in this feature consider our full-time bundle
which includes this feature and appropriate antennas out of the box.
Setup & Training Services
Livinlite.net offers setup and training services with all of our Pepwave products. Upon arrival, our team will help you get the unit online and then remotely configure all of your settings so that you can begin using the internet. We will update the device firmware, setup your wifi and wifi passwords, verify the unit is functioning properly on cellular networks and provide you with remote access to your new Pepwave through our Cloud Management Portal. Our team will then schedule a web based training and Q & A session to answer any questions or concerns you have about your device and teach you how to get the most out of your new Pepwave device. All trainings are recorded so that you can reference back to your live call at any time and we are always available to answer additional questions should they come up. Installation Setup & Training is available as a discounted option above at checkout, or available for purchase after the fact here.
- Internet Connections Supported: 1 Embedded 4G, 1 Wired WAN, WiFi as WAN (WAN and WiFi as WAN are only supported if the optional license is purchased)
- Networks Supported for Embedded Modem: 4G LTE (B1/2100, B2/1900, B3/1800, B4/AWS, B5/850, B7/2600, B8/900GSM , B12/17 700a, B13/700c, B20/800DD, B25/1900+, B26/850+, B29/700d, B30/2300WCS, B41/TD 2500); WCDMA/HSPA+/DC-HSPA+ (B1/2100, B2/1900, B3/1800, B4/AWS, B5/850, B8/900)
- Certified networks:
- WiFi Standard: 802.11 B, G, & N
- WiFi Range: 150-200' through walls, much greater unobstructed (variable depending on interference from other electronics and physical interference such as walls and ceilings)
- Ethernet ports: 1 LAN + 1 WAN* (WAN port can be configured as a second LAN if desired; WAN port only enabled if optional license is purchased)
- Power Supply: AC Adapter included, Secure DC terminal Block Included for Mobile 12/24v installations
- Size: 4.1" x 4.3" x 1.2"