Looking for LTE Band 71 and FirstNet (band 14) Support? The MAX Transit Mini has specialized features for vehicular deployments. Ignition sensing, which detects the ignition status of the vehicle, enables the device to turn on and off as the vehicle starts up and shuts down. It is also equipped with GPS, enabling you to track its movements. With InControlís fleet management, you can review the route history of all your vehicles from any web browser.
Band 71 & FirstNet Ready
Band 71 operates at a 600MHz frequency that travels twice as far and works four times better in buildings than conventional LTE bands. This means Band 71 provides better coverage in remote areas as well as indoors. FirstNet (band 14) provides first responders with a specialized LTE network with more priority and network capacity. The Transit Mini supports both bands, providing additional coverage as the situation demands
With a footprint of 4.1 x 4.3 inches, the Transit Mini can fit in just about any small space. It can be powered using Passive PoE, reducing the number of wires in the vehicle. Most importantly, the BR1 Mini can be remotely managed by InControl cloud management^. This enables you to bulk push configurations and firmware updates, ensuring infinite scalability.
Setup & Training Options
New for 2021, MobileMustHave now has 2 revised setup options. Whether you are a seasoned pro or new to mobile internet and would like assistance, we have you covered. Below are our 2 setup options selectable above at checkout.
- Do-It-Yourself Setup – Once your order ships, detailed instructions will be emailed to your inbox complete with detailed installation guides for both mobile routers and roof antenna installations. Use our self-help installation guide to get from box to surfing the web in no time. What’s best is the cost. Free!!!
- Instructor Led Setup & Training Class – Get personalized setup and training for your new mobile internet solution. Our team will help you get the unit online and will remotely configure common settings so that you can begin using the internet without having to break out the instructions manuals and learn tech talk. We will update the device to the latest secure firmware, setup your WIFI and passwords and give your wifi a unique name of your choice. We will then verify the unit is functioning properly and setup remote access to your new mobile router through Peplink's secure Cloud Management Portal. You will then have access to live instructor led classes to review all of the basics on how to use your new mobile internet solution. All classes include a question-and-answer session to ensure all of your questions are answered and you can always return after a few weeks and attend a second class if you have more questions.
The Transit Mini comes with a 1 year license to PrimeCare as part of your initial purchase. PrimeCare entitles you to steep discounts on hardware, warranty support, centralized cloud management of your device anywhere in the world, unlimited SpeedFusion and SpeedFusion Hub licenses. Licensing PrimeCare beyond year one can be purchased now (options above) or at a later date. Should you wish to not renew your PrimeCare licensing your Transit Mini will continue to function however your hardware warranty, InControl Cloud Management & SpeedFusion licenses will no longer function.
- Internet Connections Supported: 1 Embedded LTE cat 4, 1 Wired WAN, WiFi as WAN
- Networks Supported for Embedded Modem: 4G LTE (B2/1900, B4/AWS, B5/850, B12/700a, B13/700c, B14/700 PS, B66/AWS-3, B71/600); WCDMA/HSPA+/DC-HSPA+ (B2/1900, B4/AWS, B5/850)
- WiFi Standard: 802.11b/g/n
- WiFi Range: 100-200' through walls, much greater unobstructed (variable depending on interference from other electronics and physical interference such as walls and ceilings)
- Ethernet ports: 2 x 10/100 LAN + 1 10/100 WAN (WAN can be configured as a third LAN if desired; 1 LAN can be configured as serial)
- Power Supply: DC Cable (4-Pin, Power + GPIO) included, AC power supply available separately
- Size: 4.1 x 4.3 x 1.2