The OMNI-291-V2 is a high-performance marine antenna. This antenna uses a standard 1-inch (14 TPI) marine mount for simplified installation to most marine attachments. The ultra-wide frequency band covers all contemporary LTE operating frequencies with excellent balanced gain across all frequencies, including the LTE & CDMA 450 MHz bands which are common requirements for marine applications. Higher frequencies are not compromised, and the antenna design allows Poynting to have superior pattern control over the entire frequency range making the OMNI-291-V2 a true high performance omni-directional antenna. Usable in all parts of the world, the OMNI291 guarantees signal reception almost everywhere along the coast. Poynting Antennas achieves this through new antenna configuration using multiple dipoles and a unique (patented) feed network. The antenna is future proof as it covers the 450 MHz LTE frequency getting more and more popular in various regions and countries!
- Medium gain omni-directional antenna
- The antenna is purpose-built for marine and coastal applications
- UV and Salt-water resistant
- Robust and weather resistant
- 2.4 - 2.5 GHz band can be used as Wi-Fi antenna
- N-Type Female Connector.
- Marine applications / Yachts / Boats / Ferries
- Enhanced LTE Reception
- IoT and M2M
- Poor data signal reception
- Improve data transmission connection reliability & stability
- Wi-Fi Applications