The OMNI-496 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Omni directional antenna, developed by Poynting Antennas, can connect to any Wi-Fi access point whether it is older Wi-Fi technology or new dual band 802.11ac enabled Wi-Fi technology. These antennas can resolve channel saturation and provide the ultimate in Wi-Fi performance and flexibility. The OMNI-496 is an IP68 marine version of its urban, inducstrial & commercial counterpart; the OMNI-296.
The antenna operates in two frequency bands 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz, offering excellent utilization of the radio spectrum. This Antenna has a maximum 6dBi gain at 2.4GHz band and 7.5dBi gain at the 5GHz band, which offers the best performance with reliable connections. The antenna has a N-Type female connector at its base which can be terminated to a cable of the desired type and length.
- Dual band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Wi-Fi antenna
- This antenna also supports the Wi-Fi/WiMax/LTE 3.3GHz- 3.8Ghz frequencies with a max gain of 7.5dBi
- Compliant with IEEE 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n, 802.11ac wireless standard
- Easy mounting with feed through 1 inch marine standard mounts
- Robust and All weather proof (IP 68)
- UV and Saltwater protected against tempestuous weather conditions.
- Various mounting options available
- Marine applications / Yachts / Boats / Ferries
- Enhanced LTE Reception
- IoT and M2M
- Poor data signal reception
- Improve data transmission connection reliability & stability
- Wi-Fi Applications