**Please check above. Items stating "in stock" will ship immediately. Items showing "pre-order" will ship when the items required are back in stock. For items in "pre-order" the date listed above is the most current estimate from the manufacturer on when we will ship these items for new orders. If you previously placed an order the date shown at time of purchase should still be accurate. You have the option to change your shipping address for items on pre-order. This option is available at checkout. This means we will reach out to you for a new address before shipping to ensure you can get your items at your new location if you are on the road. We provide this service free of charge. If you have any questions please reach out to us via email or chat below**
Our best selling dual modem LTE-Advanced CAT-6 mobile router and 7-in-1 mobile roof antenna bundled together for no-hassle internet access for those really serious about connectivity on the road. This bundle is an excellent fit for those who need to stay connected and want to increase reliability by adding multiple cellular carriers to their mobile arsenal. The Peplink Pepwave Max Transit Duo PrimeCare Cellular & WiFi Router included in this bundle offers advanced features and rock-solid reliability including a pair of CAT-6 Cellular modems capable of up to 300mbps of throughput with Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint and AT&T native support + Canadian carrier support.
Pairing the Pepwave Transit Duo with our Poynting 7-in-1 Roof antenna provides you with a central internet command center capable of using two simultaneous cellular connections & campground WiFi or a combination of the three. This works while allowing you to receive more powerful cellular & WiFi signals from the included rooftop antenna. This translates to one of our most reliable and trouble-free internet solutions with maximum throughput for those who don't want to spend time fussing with their connections or who cannot afford downtime associated with a single cellular carrier.
The Basics/How it Works
The MAX Transit Duo is a complete mobile internet solution for travelers who are looking to use Cellular data as their primary mode of staying connected. The Transit Duo accepts sim cards directly into its build in cellular modem (two modems 4 slots) that is compatible with AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint & Verizon. The Transit Duo has 4 sim slots allowing you to load this router with multiple sim cards from multiple carriers allowing you to select which sim/carrier is in use by the modem(s). The signal from your cellular connection is then re-broadcasted wirelessly inside your coach or travel trailer using the units high powered 802.11ac/a/n and 802.11b/g/n 2x2 MIMO WiFi antennas. You get powerful 2Ghz (long range) and 5Ghz (high speed) wireless connectivity while also getting wired ethernet ports for your most demanding devices like VOIP phones or desktop computer/workstations.
You can also utilize the Transit Wifi-As-Wan functionality to connect to campground wifi in addition to utilizing the cellular modem. For the advanced user, you can load balance multiple connections (advanced feature) allowing you to utilize wireless/wired and cellular connections simultaneously. Truly an industrial grade, mobile workhorse for the serious travel enthusiast.
The units highly customizable web interface supports a variety of advanced routing features and will satisfy the needs of advanced users while being extremely easy to use for the non-tech users as well. The unit accepts 12v inputs (bare wire screw down terminals) or you can use the included AC adapter for 110v installation. For mobile use the device can also be powered by the dual micro usb ports that can utilize a portable battery bank to power the Transit Duo.
Dual Modem Explained
The Transit DUO included in this bundle has two embedded modems. This will allow you to utilize two cellular connections AT THE SAME TIME, providing advanced traffic routing and load balancing capabilities and immediate failover from one provider to another as well as the addition of 2 additional (4 total) sim slots. The PrimeCare licensing also provides you with access to SpeedFusion and FusionHub licensing allowing you to create a single "bonded" cellular connection across multiple cellular/wifi-as-wan connections. Cellular load balancing is possible right out of the box without SpeedFusion allowing you to utilize 2 sim cards at the same time. Internet traffic can be routed in a variety of ways using Peplink's proprietary Outbound Policy Management Algorithms. Note: SpeedFusion & FusionHub are advanced features that require a working knowledge of networking and cloud hosting to configure. This is not included in our setup and training services. These features are not required to take advantage of a dual modem configuration. For additional information please contact us at [email protected]
Roof Mounted 7-in-1 Antenna
This kit includes our Poynting 7-in-1 Roof Antenna which pairs perfectly with the Pepwave Transit Duo. The 7-in-1 antenna has 4 cellular antennas, 2 WiFi antennas and a GPS antenna. The cellular antennas provide 2x2 MIMO cellular connectivity and a 5-6 db max cellular gain increase to each of the 2 cellular modems in the Pepwave Transit Duo all in a convenient roof mountable package. The antenna includes 2 wifi antennas ensuring you can pickup campground or other public wifi as well as connect to your own private WiFi when roaming outside of your RV. Last the GPS antenna provides you with location information on your RV acting as a Lo-Jack
What's In the Box?
- Pepwave Transit Duo Primecare Edition Cat-6 Dual Cellular Mobile Router, AC Power Supply, & Stubby 2db Gain Antennas for Portable Use. Additional Router Specifications
- Poynting 7-in-1 Roof Mountable Antenna with down or rear cable exit options and 6.8FT of included cable for installation flexibility. Antenna includes 4x cellular antennas, 2x 2.4ghz/5.8ghz WiFi antennas and a GPS antenna. Magnetic mount options are also available as well as a 3 meter cable extension option above. Additional Antenna Specifications
- Fused DC Power Cable allowing you to hook up the bundle directly to 12v power without the need for an inverter or shore power
- RP-SMA to SMA Adapters to adapt your roof antenna's WiFI cables to the Pepwave Mobile Router
Setup & Training Options
New for 2021, MobileMustHave now has 2 revised setup options. Whether you are a seasoned pro or new to mobile internet and would like assistance, we have you covered. Below are our 2 setup options selectable above at checkout.
- Do-It-Yourself Setup – Once your order ships, detailed instructions will be emailed to your inbox complete with detailed installation guides for both mobile routers and roof antenna installations. Use our self-help installation guide to get from box to surfing the web in no time. What’s best is the cost. Free!!!
- Instructor Led Setup & Training Class – Get personalized setup and training for your new mobile internet solution. Our team will help you get the unit online and will remotely configure common settings so that you can begin using the internet without having to break out the instructions manuals and learn tech talk. We will update the device to the latest secure firmware, setup your WIFI and passwords and give your wifi a unique name of your choice. We will then verify the unit is functioning properly and setup remote access to your new mobile router through Peplink's secure Cloud Management Portal. You will then have access to live instructor led classes to review all of the basics on how to use your new mobile internet solution. All classes include a question-and-answer session to ensure all of your questions are answered and you can always return after a few weeks and attend a second class if you have more questions.
The Transit Duo comes with a 1 year license to PrimeCare as part of your initial purchase. PrimeCare entitles you to steep discounts on hardware , warranty support, centralized cloud management of your device anywhere in the world, unlimited SpeedFusion and SpeedFusion Hub licenses (the Transit Duo without PrimeCare is $1899.99
). Licensing PrimeCare beyond year one can be purchased now (options above) or at a later date. Should you wish to not renew your PrimeCare licensing your Transit Duo will continue to function however your hardware warranty, InControl Cloud Management & SpeedFusion licenses will expire.