*** FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING! - PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE***
** Thetford's manufacturing facility has been shut down for 30 days due to COVID-19. Sani-Con 400 Series Units have been ordered and should be received in May and will be shipped to customers at that time. If you need an immediate solution message us for more exact shipping timelines**
Livinlite.net is proud to announce that we are the first Thetford authorized online retailer of the Sani-Con Turbo line of macerator products. What is the Sani-Con Turbo and is it right for you? The Sani-Con is a revolution in mobile sanitation and evacuation. The Sani-Con Turbo line of products have come pre-installed on high end Class A Motor coaches for years but now that same technology is available as a customer installed solution.
Why Sani-Con Turbo?
- Easier Dumping: Makes the least-enjoyable aspect of RV use quicker and easier
- Improved Sanitation: No connections to make or break mean fewer spills and no getting your hands dirty
- Convenience & Flexibility: Enables dumping uphill 9í or up to 100í horizontally
- Time Saving: Drains nearly as fast as gravity, without set-up or clean-up time
- Integrated Grey Water Bypass: The first ever, pump-integrated, grey water bypass system means you can leave your grey water valve open even when the Sani-Con Turbo pump is not enabled for residential like performance.
Sani-Con 400s - Is This the Right Model & Where do I Install It?
Sani-Con® Turbo 400S is a bayonet mount waste evacuation system. The compact size of the pump allows for a permanent installation without cutting the sewer outlet of the RV. Packing the same powerful macerating pump, a 21' extendable hose and a versatile nozzle that fits six dump station inlet sizes, Sani-Con® Turbo 400S makes waste dumping look easy. With a pump permanently installed on the sewer outlet and hose and nozzle that can be stored in a compartment or in the optional storage box, space will no longer be an issue.
How does it work?
To evacuate waste from holding tanks:
- Step 1: Remove the cap and connect the nozzle to the dumping station
- Step 2: Open the black water valve
- Step 3: Turn on the macerating pump
- Step 4: When the black water tank is empty the pump will start sounding different
- Step 5: Turn off the pump and close the black water tank valve
- Step 6: Empty the gray tank to rinse the system
- Step 7: Disconnect the nozzle, replace the cap and return the Sani-Con® Turbo in the compartment or storage bay.
- Sani-Con® Turbo 400S - with OT (over-temperature) protected pump
- Hose and nozzle assembly with nozzle caps
- Hanger strap
- Fuse holder
- 35 AMP fuse
- Switch box assembly
- Electrical connectors (2)
- Pipe hanger
- 1/4" Bolt and nut
Installation & First Impressions - Detailed Video (Sani-Con 600s) (Full Article)