** NOTE this is a directional antenna and requires a working knowledge of cellular tower locations to mount & aim correctly. In most normal conditions an omnidirectional antenna such as the ones included in our RV/Marine bundle kits is all you will need to pickup strong cellular signals. **
The XPOL-2-5G-US is Poynting's third generation "V3" of this very popular Cross Polarized (XPOL). cellular band, 2X2 MIMO antenna. The antenna enclosure effectively looks the same as the second generation "V2" but has been completely redesigned on the inside. We have used advanced metamaterial technology, making use of Artificial Magnetic Conductors (AMC) and new registered/patent pending radiator configuration, which is proving to yield exceptional improvements in bandwidth and gain. Radiation patterns of this antenna are exceptionally well controlled, further adding lo the performance of the antenna.
The XPOL-2-5G-US antenna includes the 617 to 894 MHz band and the newer 3400 - 3800 MHz bands. which were not previously covered by our V2 and is suitable for 2G, 3G, 4G & 5G. This antenna performs exceptionally well in the following frequency bonds: 617 - 894 MHz. 1710- 2170 MHz, 2300- 2700 MHz & 3400- 3800 MHz. In addition to the new bands, the gain in the 1700 MHz and 2.7 GHz is around 3 dB higher than the "V2" over the same frequency bands! Our "V2" antenna already outperformed most competitors over these bands, so this substantial improvement in gain shows the benefits of the new advanced materials and novel radiator design.
- 2-3dB higher gain over all the bands compared to "V2" Includes 617 to 894 MHz for US applications
- New 3400 to 3800 MHz, 5G band with 11 dBi gain Consistent broadband performance
- X-Polarised 2X2 MIMO Antenna
- Wall or pole mountable
- Lightweight & Rugged
- Weatherproof & waterproof (IP65)
- High pattern consistency across bands for 4G/5G carrier aggregation
- 5 Meter 195 cable leads with 2x SMA Male
- Outdoor antenna for Fixed Wireless Access (FWA) Consumer LTE/SG internet connectivity
- Industrial & Commercial LTE/SG deployments Urban and rural household reception enhancement Agricultural & Farming LTE/5G data distribution Power, Energy & Water telemetry access
- Oil & Gas communication systems
- Municipal & Government systems
- Repeaters & coverage enhancement amplifiers